Thursday, August 28, 2008

Facebook and August Happenings!

It’s been a little while since I’ve blogged. The last couple of weeks have been really busy and I haven’t had a chance to sit down and write my thoughts down. August has flown by so quickly and it’s almost September!! We’re getting some new materials together for the Bridal Symposium at Reliant Center. It will be our first time at that show. I’ve heard great things about it but have never actually had a booth there.
Our new sample albums are coming out soon!! They are a totally fresh new format to expand our unique product offerings. We will be giving some of these sample albums to our favorite vendors that have worked with us in the past and continue to work with. Some of our favorite venues where we’ve work at in the past have requested samples of our work and of course our favorite wedding consultants who bring us great brides. They will all be getting our Montage Media kits with this album and all our brochures and information. Everyone’s been asking for them and I’m finally getting the final sample albums from the book binder next week. I’m very excited to see the albums!!
Last weekend, I did the engagement session for my good friend Peter and his beautiful fiancé Nikki. We drove down to the Warehouse district where we had fun exploring that always “interesting” neighborhood. As the name would suggest, there are lots of warehouses in that area, but many of them have been converted to small art galleries and sound recording studios. The buildings are really old and have amazing eclectic flair. The urban landscape and textures of all the building and their aged facades are a photographer’s dream. As you know I love going to abandoned areas and rustic places to capture my engagement pictures. I’ll be posting their pictures online here very soon.
Facebook – I’ve recently become a big fan. I’ve been able to connect with so many friends and with past classmates from both college and high school. Many of these people, I have not heard about since I graduated. Talk about a blast from the past. It’s crazy catching up with all these people. When they find out I’m a wedding photographer now, they’re usually in shock. It’s pretty funny!! Let me explain, back in high school and college, I was the math and science nerd that played sports and did engineering type of work. I did take art class one time but that was a train wreck. I cannot draw for the life of me and I didn’t have an artistic bone in my body. I was not even really interested in photography until two years after graduating from college. If someone was to tell me that I would be shooting weddings and knowing all the nuances of the wedding rituals, I would have fallen over laughing. It is funny where life takes you. It’s been so much fun and I’m still excited every time I go to a wedding.
Until next time!! See everyone soon and be safe.

Trung Huynh

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP