Saturday, June 27, 2009

Facebook!!

Hey there everyone, we are finally on facebook and I finally figured out how to get one of those snazzy Facebook Badges so people can link to us on there and "Become a Fan" How cool is that?? I'm only a recent adopter (I guess 9 months is still not that long) and I've become a huge fan. I'm so busy that facebook has become a great way to keep in touch with so many friends, other photographers, and meet some really cool people. Some of my clients have told me that they don't have the time to do facebook and I can understand that, but not having time is all the more reason to get onto Facebook. It's the easiest way to keep in touch with friends with the least amount of effort. If you get a chance, find us on there and keep up to date on what's happening in the studio and upcoming events .

Trung

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP