Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bridal Show is Over!!

As you could imagine, the Bridal Show is very tiring for the vendors, not only selling to the throngs of brides sweeping through the place, but being on your feet for 7 hours. I don't know how the women do it in their high heels but I do applaud them for it. Overall it was a great bridal show. I met some really good vendors that I want to work with in creating my preferred vendor list. I met with several vendors today that I have worked with in the past that I thought were exceptional. After being at so many weddings, you get to see what other vendors do and can spot which ones did a great job and which ones are just okay. I am hoping to create a preferred vendor list for my brides that will hopefully help them in picking out other vendors they are still looking for. I think this will really help out the brides. I am often asked for recommendations on make up artists, DJs, and especially videographers. This list should be done soon and hopefully I will have to packet ready for some of my brides from this show. Well back to work for me.
Trung

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP