Monday, April 12, 2010

Eric and Carolina

Last week, I had the privilege of taking engagement pictures of some of my very very close friends, Eric and Carolina. For those of you who don't know them, they met at my dinner party about 1 year ago last October.  Both of them are my very good friends, but together, they are amazing people. I have not seen either so happy as when they are together!! I'm excited to be witness and a photographer for their wedding in Puebla Mexico in May!! It's going to be an exciting trip, as I've never been to Puebla before. I heard so many great things about it and the artsy community there that I am sure we will be able to capture images of them around the city before the wedding !!  Well, I took them on one of my around town photo safaris.  Here is what we came up with!!

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP