Monday, May 10, 2010

Stephanie and Justin Engagement!

This was the first shoot this friday of a long weekend of shooting for me!! Talk about being crazy busy!! Had a shoot on Friday, Wedding on Saturday and three shoots on Sunday, on Mother's day of all days!!  I even had to schedule time with my mom in so that I got to see her for a little bit.  Of course, I'm not complaining! 
On our shoot on Saturday, the morning looked a little overcast and I think Stephanie was a little worried since we had to reschedule from last friday when it rained all day! Once the shoot started, the sun came through and everything looked awesome. Justin showed me a new part of downtown that was really cool. Thanks man. I always love finding new areas to explore!!
Here is a slideshow of their pictures!!

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP