Sunday, July 18, 2010

Barbie and Peter's Engagement

Wow, it's been a long time since I last blogged and so much has happened. Where do I begin. Let me post some pictures from Barbie and Peter's engagement session from a couple of weeks ago.  I've been behind on posting them to my blog but I have been keeping up with my facebook page more.

Barbie is so cute and tiny.  They are so cute together.  We had a great time shooting about town and ended up in midtown with a shot of the street sign Holman, since it was his last name. 

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP