Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trip to Spain - Running with the Bulls!!!

I thought I'd share a little more about my recent trip to spain. I went there with 4 buddies for a guys trip to go Running with the Bulls (or for familiar with Spain Festival de San Fermin).  We spent several days in Barcelona and then a couple days in Pomplona.  It was my first time in Spain and I got to experience it with some really awesome friends.  My friend Jason was turning 40 and so he thought he wanted to go run with the Bulls, again - he's done it once before.  I have to say, everyone thought I was crazy but I was feeling lucky....(famous last words... I know)  Anyways, the streets in Pomplona were filled with people from all over Europe for this week long festival in which White is the color of choice, with red bandanas and sashes, as well as copious amounts of Sangria...nothing wrong with that....I love sangria!!!  Everyone was carrying around leather sachels filled with sangria.  I took video of the trip but keep in mind, I do photos, not movies, so pardon the shoddy videography skills.  Oh, the scenes where we are celebrating in the bar, it happened to be Spain playing Germany in the World Cup Semi's...I couldn't believe our luck that we happened to be in Spain as Spain wins the world cup....talk about extroardinary luck!! it was such an amazing experience, celebrating with the Spaniards!!  I will always remember that moment in time!!



Here is a second video that is actually the restaurant inside our hotel in Pomplona.  The building used to be a cathedral so they used the interior architecture and made it into a restaurant.  It was so cool!!

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP