Sunday, March 1, 2009

Image of the Week

It's been a busy couple of weeks at the studio. I came back from WPPI convention in Vegas last week and now I'm trying to catch up on everything and process all the shoots I've had recently. The annual photography convention in Vegas is a awesome opportunity to learn from some of the best photographers in the world and of course hang out with my photog friends from around the world. I got to hang with some of my idols, Jeff and Julia Woods (their work is amazing - www.portraitlife.com & www.weddinglife.com), and JB and DeEtte Sallee (these young photographers are tearing it up and produce some of the most amazing albums) (www.salleephotography.com), from Fort Worth Area. I always come back inspired with so many new ideas to implement into the studio for next year.

Well here is my favorite image from the last couple of shoots I've done. This beautiful couple is Liz and Michael. Michael found this awesome spot as we were driving down the road.

IMAGE OF THE WEEK : Liz and Michael

Until Next time kids,
Trung

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP