Monday, March 16, 2009

Remembering the Sunny Days

Wow, this weekend's weather was pretty crummy. I was grateful that we didn't have any outdoor shoots this weekend. It felt like Chicago weather (not that I would even know what that is like, but my friends from there said it reminded them of home). Anyhoo, weather like this makes me want to remember all the good times with beautiful sunny weather, something more akin to Texas. There's a reason I live so far south and not in Seattle (although I heard it's gorgeous there, just really rainy). Well, after this weekend, I thought of a picture that I did a couple of weeks ago of Katie and Colin on their engagement session. I love this picture of them two as they are walking together and laughing. katie's got such a great smile that just forces you to smile as well. They are so cute together b/c they are always laughing with each other.
That shoot was a lot of fun.

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP