Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Recent Weddings


I know I'm so far behind on posting images from recent weddings. I've just had so much to do lately, that this keeps getting pushed back. Friends have asked me to post some of the images online and now I'm finally doing it.
These images are from Tracy and Jacob's wedding in June. This couple is way too cute for words. All their friends pretty much knew they were meant for each other. Talk about seeing two people that you know will last forever. Of course I had so much fun with them and they were game for any crazy ideas we had. I really love those clients that trust me to be the artist and allow me the artistic freedom to be creative!! That's when I really love what I do.

check out our facebook album for more images from the wedding itself.
Enjoy!!
Trung

2 comments:

Unknown August 16, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Great pics Trung! As always, your pictures show the couple's wedding day with such happiness.

Alex January 28, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Great pictures! Where were they taken?

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP