Thursday, August 27, 2009

TheKnot Networking Party at House of Blues

Last night I attended the Theknot Networking party at the House of Blues. I met a couple of really interesting folks in the wedding industry. It was a really fun night hanging out with the photographers and some of the wedding planners. I got to see my favorite friends in the business, Samantha, of Soiree Bliss, Joe Cogliandro, from J. Cogliandro Photography, Tammy Price, of Tammy Price Photography and many others. They had food and drinks for everyone to indulge in. Cake’s by Gina hosted the dessert table with their cake balls (I think that’s what they are called). OMG they are so good!!! You have to get some of that stuff. I think I had like 4 of them (that’ll mean about 4 extra miles at Memorial Park for that indulgence). It was a great party.
I really like going to these events that TheKnot holds because it allows me to meet the coordinators and planners that I hope to work with in the future.
My friends were giving me flack because I am so comfortable meeting new people that they told me, "I bet you've never met a stranger." I just laughed. I find that so funny b/c at one point I was actually dscribed as being introverted. Boy, things have changed..
Until next time
Trung

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP