Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big Changes Ahead!

About a week or so ago, my longtime second shooter/studio assistant, Kristie, gave her two weeks.  She is going back to California to pursue another opportunity.  She had been with me for about two years, and worked ever faithfully and diligently.   I will definitely miss her bubbly personality, as will my brides.  I hope her the best in all her future endeavors.  With her departure, I am now in need of another assistant/second shooter. I have posted an ad in the Craiglist and have gotten a slew of responses but none have thus far caught my eye, we shall see what I find.  If you know anyone that would be interested in becoming a second shooter for me, shoot me an email. 
Here are some of the things I am looking for:
Has a great personality, and very much a people person. Our business is part taking pretty pictures but mostly working with clients and giving them a world class experience. 
I would like that person to have a solid foundation of photography, which is not to say that they need to have a degree in photography or studied it in school but can take a good picture.  It's hard to build a house if you have a shaky foundation.  Also, proficiency in retouching, Photoshop, and Lightroom would be great too.  Oh and finally, they need to have their own equipment. 
That's not asking a lot but I think it's fair. 

That's all for now.  I have been so busy lately with consultation, and three shoots this last weekend that I've been playing catchup.  I will post some images from this past weekend's shoot soon. 
Trung

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP