Monday, March 8, 2010

Crazy Weekend!!

This past weekend was a little nuts for me. I had a wedding on Saturday at the San Luis Hotel in Galveston and then 2 shoots on Sunday.  I'm shooting faster than I can get around to posting on the blog! I'm so far behind on my postings!! 
Saturday's wedding was a lot of fun and very laid back. Julee and John got married at the San Luis Hotel. I don't think I could have planned or picked a better day with the perfect weather. The clear blue sky was an awesome backdrop to take beautiful shots at the hotel.
When I arrived at the hotel and waiting at the elevator, which happened to be the wrong elevator, I met my friend Adam.  He was like, "What are you doing here today?", I said that I was here for a wedding, and he said, "So am I!!"  I was like, "Really? Whose wedding??"  "My sister Julee is getting married"...talk about a small world. Julee was his sister. I didn't even know that Adam and Julee were related. I met Adam about a month before at my friend Joseph's house and it was really funny to run into him again at a wedding!! Julee got a kick out of it when I told her that I knew her brother!! As I've always said, "You never know who people know!"  



 


0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP