Friday, October 1, 2010

Exploring Midtown with Meghan and Juan

Last Sunday morning, I picked up Meghan and Juan for their engagement session. It was quite an early morning, but I got some frappucino at this coffee shop that woke me right up!!  Since I had picked them up in midtown, I thought I'd shoot in that area since I have never really explored that area on an engagement session. Of course I've been to midtown many times going to all the bars and restaurants that area has to offer but when I go as a photographer, what I look for is totally different than going for a brewsky.  We were really lucky as there are many buildings and structures there that old and full of character. I loved shooting in that area b/c all the houses and businesses in that area have so much personality to them and there is so much development in that area that there are abandoned homes right across from new condos and townhomes.  Anyhoo, we had perfect weather and a really good time.  I think I will have to explore this area further.  Well here are some images from that session!












1 comments:

Unknown October 20, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

Great work Trung!!! Look forward to working with you again soon.

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP