Thursday, October 28, 2010

Olivia and Nick Wedding at the Gallery

Wow, what a great day!  Olivia and Nick are so much fun to work with. They are both so laid back and that makes my day easy.  It's when people start stressing and worrying too much about things that they have no control over is when they stop enjoying the day for what it really is, a celebration and coming together of loved ones.  It is why I love weddings so much, it's such an amazing time in their lives and I'm here to document it. 
Again, they saw each other before the wedding, which apparently was a surprise to Nick b/c he was clueless when I asked him if he was ready to see her.  Luckily he and his grooms man were all dressed and ready to go.  He said it really calmed his nerves down after he saw her.  We roamed around the facility for a little photo shoot before the wedding.  I always prefer having this time with the couple prior to the wedding without having to rush through it, which is always the case when we have to shoot after the ceremony.  Well I had a lot of fun with them during the shoot and then we had the early evening ceremony.  The weather was absolutely perfect outside for a wedding, with the sun setting in the horizon.  Well it was another great wedding with a crazy party to ensue at The Gallery .  I've always liked this venue.  There are beautiful backdrops and just a great layout for a party!!


I loved her bouquet, it was quite stunning. The colors are so vibrant. I have not idea what those flowers were but they are amazing.

I always love those flower balls. I still have no idea how they make them!!



I love that really cool head piece she has on!!








0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP