Thursday, November 26, 2009

Being Thankful

There are times in the year where we can look back and say, "Wow, I'm so blessed and lucky to be where I'm at." I have amazing supportive people in my life that make life worth living. I'm thankful for my health, without it, I could not wake up each morning excited about what I get to do everyday in my life. I've been blessed with an amazing girlfriend that keeps me humble and laughing all the time. (She's so silly and very accident prone. Bless her heart) My family is awesome as always. This next couple of months is going to be very very interesting times. I just moved into a new house and have a couple of new business ventures that will be starting soon that are extremely promising. I have everything in the world to be thankful for and I can honestly say I walk around almost everyday with a big goofy grin on my face. Hopefully it's contagious, not like the swine thingy that's going around....

Today I get to go to my mom's house for the first of three or four meals Krystal and I are going to partake in today. Then we are heading to one of my best friends for some more munchies and then Krystal's parents in the 'berg and hopefully not eating too much more. After which, I should take a 5 hour nap but instead I'm taking my younger sisters to the galleria for their annual lighting and fireworks ceremony. It's an annual tradition and the fireworks are really cool!! It's going to be bit chilly tonight so bundle up!!

Have a great thanksgiving.
Trung

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP