Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mexico Cruise

Me and Krystal on the beach in Cozumel. Doesn't the water look amazing!??

I went on a Carnival Cruise last week for 5 days to Mexico. I got to attend some seminars about networking and social media marketing from some of the best marketers in the wedding business. Although there were some seminars during the cruise, the other 5 days were spent relaxing and eating ridiculous amounts of food. I think I will have to fast for the next two months to lose some of this weight I'm sure I gained. My girlfriend and I got to spend lots of time together enjoying the perfect weather we got the whole trip. We got a lot of sun!!
I met some really great vendors on the trip that I will definitely keep in touch with. I finally met Chris Wineinger. I really liked his work and have seen him many times at the Bridal Extravaganza but never got to meet him. His fiance Jasmine is super sweet and so funny. We had an awesome to hang out with and party during the cruise. On the day we docked in Cozumel, I led several brave souls on a scooter tour of the whole island where we rode to 5 different beach resorts around the edge of the island. The far side of the island where most tourists don't visit looks like the North Shore of Hawaii, according to Krista, that is. I've never been myself. Maybe one day. But I digress. So it was an awesome day and overall an awesome trip.
here are some pictures from that trip. Me and the crazy girls I hung out with during the cruise and our $18 coconuts! What an awesome bunch!!

0 comments:

About the Photographer

He is the passionate and talented photographer behind the studio that is known as Montage Photographers. Inspired by people and relationships, his images capture the personality and emotions of the subjects, forever capturing a moment in time for his clients to cherish forever. The art and style in the pages of fashion magazines, bridal magazines and other couture publications are reflected in his images, often called stylized fashion/photojournalism.
713.598.7574
www.montagephotographers.com
Photobucket
Check out our reviews!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP